Alchemy Wines Ltd
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
These are our general terms and conditions, if there is anything you don’t understand, just pick up the phone. We’ll be happy to explain in plain English!
General Terms and Conditions:
1. When you give Alchemy Wines your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering.
2. We reserve the right to cancel any orders if we cannot fulfil for any reason. Naturally if your order is cancelled we will contact you immediately to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
3. If your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions
4. For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
5. We take your privacy very seriously and will only pass your details on to 3rd parties when necessary to fulfil your order/s.
All our products are subject to statutory refund policy
Our standard delivery service does not apply to certain postcodes. Please see below for a list of exceptions. Scotland, Outer Scottish Islands.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org